Monday, April 25, 2011

Greetings and Salutations!

One day in 2002, I was sitting in my parents store, working the counter and completely bored out of my mind, when I looked at the website of my alma matter.  Seems that they were looking for people with BA's or higher to become teachers.  I called for some information and they asked me to fax over my resume and voilĂ , two days later I was enrolled in a teacher training program.  Nine years later, here I am, a teacher in a high school preparing for what I believe is the most important year of my teaching career.  If I am successful in the upcoming year, I feel that I will be able to publish my work and prepare for entrance into a Ph.D program.  I will be using this blog as a vehicle to air my triumphs and my failures in this experiment.   I hope you all will join me on this journey.

xoxo,
Mrs. G

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

No comments:

Post a Comment